We're just days away from Father's Day!
Some dads like the adventure. They enjoy going out for a hike or anticipate the thrill of an amusement park. Others relish a relaxed lifestyle. These types of dads are homebodies who are happy sitting back with a good beer and a movie. They are just fine with a homemade cake and a card.
What kind of father do you have? Is he a simple guy? Does he appreciate the small things?
Celebrate Father's Day with these 5 movies he'll love.
- Taken: We know Liam Neeson. The former CIA agent- always protecting his estranged daughter who finds herself caught in dangerous situations. He's the definition of a heroic father.
Happy Birthday to the most kick a$$ dad ever, Liam Neeson! #Taken https://t.co/WqmhlpF9nC
- Meet The Parents: Poor Ben Stiller. Just trying to make a good first impression on his girlfriend's family. But things don't always go as planned. The meeting is nothing short of a disaster as he tries to prove he can make a good husband and father.
Our most watched movie is Meet the Parents downloaded online! Whats urs?
- Mrs. Doubtfire: He'll do anything to see his children, even if it means dressing up as a nanny. The beloved Robin Williams comes up with an elaborate scheme that's too funny for words. Dedicated father much? You'll just have to watch it.
Sometimes I get the urge to walk into my patient room and say hello like Mrs. Doubtfire https://t.co/cuMIdoHWJZ
- The Pursuit of Happyness: Who doesn't love the popular Will Smith? He's a single father with a son. The pair has very little money with no place to go. Life is tough for some people. This one will definitely make you appreciate dad even more!
This movie REMAINS, EVERYTHING! Let's stay on the pursuit of happYNess shall we 😉 #DanineDaily https://t.co/Mq3t7SVooh
- RV: Robin Williams is at it again. This time, he and his wife attempt to mend their relationship with their kids by taking the family on a vacation. That may have been a mistake. This film will keep you and dad laughing!
My current mental and emotional status is Robin Williams in this scene of RV. ????????♂️
Sarah Francis is a half-Palestinian journalism junkie, a proud Charlotte, NC native with an oversized sweet tooth, and an active world traveler. Ask her where she's headed next. (@Sarah_Francis25)