Want to join our Team?! Now is your chance! We are hiring for a Digital Program Director, are you a good fit? Contact us today!
January 14, 2021
Digital Program Director
Description: Beasley Media Group Augusta, GA is looking for an experienced Digital Program Director to lead our cluster’s Digital Department. The ideal candidate will lead and coach our team to develop, produce and deliver engaging content for programming and sales, as well as assist with management of our websites and social media.
THIS PERSON WILL LEAD THE DIGITAL EXPANSION EFFORT FOR THE CLUSTER:
- Manage and implement strategies to increase website traffic to meet Corporate goals through talent and brand focused original content development: creative editorial photo galleries, engagement tools, user generated content, social media referral traffic, email referral traffic, content partnerships, search engine optimization, and third party provided content
- This individual must approach content with a journalistic sensibility; capable of creating and packaging news and information in highly credible, professional and clever ways—and able to lead/coach on-air talent to extend our brands into compelling, multi-media content machines. This involves use of 3rd Party Research to drive content development.
- Ability to leverage data and website metrics to advance our digital goals.
- Regularly meets with the current Corporate Digital Marketing team on best practices, strategies, content ideas, and content marketing to help meet company digital goals
- Coordinates all onsite/offsite coverage of events through live streams, real time social media and website updates
- Executes email marketing with input from PDs, Marketing teams and Ad Sales
- Works with Marketing teams to ensure that all digital assets are aligned with the station/brand by hosting a dedicated Digital Marketing Meeting each week
- Implements digital contesting via vendor platforms, social and texting platforms
- Collaborates with sales teams on advertisement-based content strategies and execution and to ensure best programming opportunities/franchises are monetized
- Oversee digital equipment working with IT and Engineering to determine local equipment needs and services
- Creative and highly motivated to deliver content excellence within any given assigned parameters and topics—while capturing the vibe and humor of our brands and formats
- Has an inquisitive nature and is dialed into pop culture
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced environment and multi-task in an organized, professional, dependable manner
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or mass communications required with excellent grammar and writing skills are essential, along with a visual sensibility
- Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels;
- Knowledge of WordPress, SEO and Social Media Posting techniques and policies and email platforms is required
- Terrific brainstorming and collaboration skills—with talent at varying levels of seniority and digital experience
- Writing samples and/or portfolio required
- Proven ability to lead and coach a team
- Proficiency in video production/photography/editing software (Adobe Cloud, Photoshop), operating a live stream and social media experience
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled
Submit cover letter and resume to:
4051 Jimmie Dyess Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.