Blake Shelton has released the tracklisting for his Body Language Deluxe, due December 3 and the album will have four new tracks, which will include collaborations with Brooks & Dunn, and HARDY as well as a widely anticipated love song.
Shelton will wrap his headlining “Friends and Heroes 2021” run this weekend with shows in Detroit and Milwaukee alongside special guest Lindsay Ell as well as Martina McBride, Tracy Byrd, and Trace Adkins.
The tour’s recent sold-out stop at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena also included surprise guests Gwen Stefani and John Anderson.
BODY LANGUAGE DELUXE TRACKLISTING
1. Come Back As A Country Boy (Michael Hardy, Josh Thompson, Jordan Schmidt)
2. Fire Up The Night (feat. HARDY) (Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt, Brian Kelley, Bart Butler)
3. Minimum Wage (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
4. Body Language (feat. The Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
5. Happy Anywhere (feat. Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
6. Now I Don’t (Jessi Alexander, Alysa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
7. Monday Mornin’ Missin’ You (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
8. Corn (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawon)
9. Makin’ It Up As You Go (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
10. Whatcha Doin’ Tomorrow (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
11. The Girl Can’t Help It (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
12. The Flow (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
13. Neon Time (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
14. Bible Verses (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)
15. Throw It On Back (feat. Brooks & Dunn) (Bobby Pinson, Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins)
16. We Can Reach The Stars (Blake Shelton, Craig Wiseman)