Host your own Biscuits with The Boss.
Viewers of Ted Lasso have been drooling over Ted’s famous biscuits since Rebecca’s first bite. The face she made while savoring that perfect recreation of her favorite childhood treat was a turning point for the show and our waistbands. Even though the Biscuits with The Boss storyline has taken a backseat in Season 2, writers continue to sneak in a nod every episode.
Now you can make it at home! Apple TV shared the recipe so that you can be happy as a goldfish too.
Ted Lasso’s Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Sift flour and salt, mix into bowl and set aside.
- Mix butter on high speed until fluffy (3 to 5 minutes).
- Gradually add sugar slowly, continuing to mix until pale and fluffy.
- Add flour all at once and mix until combined.
- Butter a square pan.
- Pat and roll shortbread into pan no more than 1/2-inch thick.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Bake until golden and make sure the middle is firm, approximate bake time 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cool completely.