It’s Friday, time for Dub’s Football Picks – Week 9! I had great week last week. I went 5-1. I only missed one NFL game last Sunday. I’m looking to keep the hot streak going. Currently my win-loss record sits at 21 correct picks and 15 incorrect picks. As long as I can keep the amount of wins ahead of the amount of losses, I’ll be happy. There are some really big games this week, both in college and the NFL.
None of them are bigger this week than Georgia/Tennessee! If you want to catch up on my picks from last week, click here.
These are the games I’m picking this week
- Clemson @ Notre Dame Saturday at 7:30pm on NBC
- Alabama @ LSU Saturday at 7pm on ESPN
- Tennessee @ Georgia Saturday at 3:30pm on CBS
- Los Angeles Chargers @ Atlanta Falcons Sunday at 1pm on FOX
- Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets Sunday at 1pm on CBS
- Tennessee Titans @ Kansas City Chiefs Sunday at 8:20pm on NBC
For a full list of all of the college football and NFL games for this week, click here.
Here are Dub’s Football Picks – Week 9: