Imagine you, all glammed up and ready to party in style at the 54TH ACM Awards in exciting Las Vegas on April 7th, 2019!
And if that wasn’t cool enough…how about getting to meet country music maven Maren Morris!
The grand prize winner of this Beasley Media Group multi-city contest will get the “Girl Glam” hook-up complete with…
- Roundtrip airfare for winner + one guest to the 54TH ACM Awards, April 7th, 2019
- 2 night hotel accommodations
- 2 tickets to the 54TH ACM Awards, April 7th, 2019
- Hair & Makeup
- Meet & greet with Maren Morris
This crazy cool experience is courtesy of Sony Records. Must be 21+ to enter and win. See official sweepstakes rules for complete details.
Check out Maren’s single “Girl”
Multi-Market Maren Morris ACM Awards Trip
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the “Multi-Market Maren Morris ACM Awards Trip” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WSOC-FM, WKXC-FM, WKLB-FM, WKML-FM, KCYE-FM, WXTU-FM, and WQYK-FM (each a “Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.country1037fm.com, www.kicks99.com, www.country1025.com, www.wkml.com, www.1027thecoyote.com, www.925xtu.com or www.995qyk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 and end on Sunday, March 17, 2019.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in this multi-market Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in North Carolina, South Carolina; Columbia, Richmond, Burke, McDuffie, Glascock, Hancock, Jefferson, Jenkins, Taliaferro, Warren, Washington, Wilkes, and Lincoln Counties, GA; Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire; Clark County, NV; Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware; Florida, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Contest. Prize is being provided by Sony Music Group and consists of one (1) trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, NV to the Academy of Country Music “ACM” Awards. Trip is being provided by Sony Nashville and includes: roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) departing from an airport in the winner’s area to a Las Vegas, NV area airport; two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) at TBD Las Vegas, NV hotel; and two (2) tickets to the 2019 ACM Awards; hair styling and makeup services for winner and guest prior to the ACM Awards; and VIP Meet and Greet Passes for Maren Morris (meet and greet subject to artist availability). Trip dates are Saturday, April 6, 2019-Monday, April 8, 2019. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $3,000.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
2. Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the winner’s local Station, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within five (5) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) multi-market Prize winner will be selected at approximately 10:00 AM ET/7:00 AM PT on Monday, March 18, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all combined eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period on each Station’s website. Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
2. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
3. Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
4. Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within two (2) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate rPrize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible online entries received.
5. Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at country1037fm.com, www.kicks99.com, www.country1025.com, www.wkml.com, www.1027thecoyote.com, www.925xtu.com or www.995qyk.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of each Station, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.