What you win:
A pair of tickets to Kicks 99 Guitar Pull, Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at James Brown Arena.
How to enter:
Enter to win when you hear the Jiffy Lube Multicare Ticket Window open on air, and complete the form for a chance to win.
Kicks 99 Guitar Pull
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to Kicks 99 Guitar Pull Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKXC (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.kicks99.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on September 19, 2022 and end on November 11, 2022.
- To participate in the Contest, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on September 19, 2022 and ending on November 11, 2022 at approximately 7:00am Eastern Time (“ET”), 11:00am ET, 2:00pm ET, and 4:00pm ET for the announcement of the Contest sweeper. Each announcement will state that the online ticket window is open for 15 minutes. Once an entrant hears the announcement sweeper, entrant may enter as follows:
- Only one (1) entry per person per sweeper is permitted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same telephone number or email address. The deadline to enter is at the top of the next hour immediately following the airing of a sweeper (i.e. 8:00am ET, 12:00pm ET, 3:00pm ET, and 5:00pm ET). Any entries received after the top of the next hour immediately following the airing of a sweeper will be disqualified. Up to one (1) winner will be selected for each sweeper announcement as described below in Section 4.
- There will be up to a total of one-hundred-sixty (160) winners (four (4) daily winners) selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 16 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Columbia, Richmond, Burke, McDuffie, Glascock, Hancock, Jefferson, Jenkins, Taliaferro, Warren, Washington, Wilkes, and Lincoln Counties, GA and Aiken, Allendale, Barnwell, McCormick, and Edgefield Counties, SC, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- An entrant may win a maximum of two (2) Prizes in this Contest.
- Up to one-hundred-sixty (160) Prizes will be awarded. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the 2022 Guitar Pull on November 15, 2022 at the James Brown Arena in Augusta, GA. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $90.00. Prize is being provided by WKXC.
- The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 4051 Jimmie Dyess Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within two (2) business days of winning or as otherwise instructed at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules. If winner is a minor, Prize must be claimed by a parent or legal guardian.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one-hundred-sixty (160) Prize winners (four (4) Prize winners per day) will be selected as follows:
- Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected at approximately 8:00am ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible entries received from 7:00am ET-8:00am ET.
ii. Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected at approximately 12:00pm ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible entries received from 11:00am ET-12:00pm ET.
iii. Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected at approximately 3:00pm ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible entries received from 2:00pm ET-3:00pm ET.
iv. Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected at approximately 5:00pm ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible entries received from 4:00pm ET-5:00pm ET.
Potential Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing and may also be announced on-air.
- Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each sweeper’s respective random drawing.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to hear the sweeper but need not be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within five (5) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries received for the sweeper entry pool where the forfeited winner was selected from.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.kicks99.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, at 4051 Jimmie Dyess Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.