So when I walked out to leave for work and it was 31 degrees and what was I thinking? It’s cold and I want ice cream. I love ice cream year-round, and who doesn’t right? For some reason, I really love ice cream when it’s cold!
Ice Cream Is For Everyone
I personally think you would be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn’t love ice cream. There’s sugar-free, Sherbet, Sorbet, Lactose-Free, and Frozen Yogurt. So there really is an ice cream for everyone. The average American eats roughly 20 pounds of ice cream a year, or about 4 gallons.
Facts About Ice Cream
- Ice Cream, It’s Perfect When It’s Cold so here are some Ice Cream Facts
- The average American eats roughly 20 pounds of Ice Cream A Year, or about 4 gallons.
- The Country Of New Zealand consumes the most ice cream yearly
- Women consume about 15% more Ice Cream than mean
- The State Of California consumes the most in the United States
- 4 to 10 year-olds eat more ice cream than any other age group
- July & August are the months with the most ice cream sales
- chocolate is the most-sold flavor
This is a debate that is as old as which came first, the chicken or the egg? This is really all up to you and what you like on your ice cream. Who are we to tell you, right?
The most popular toppings:
- Cookie Dough.
- Whipped Cream.
- Hard Chocolate Coating.
- Melted Marshmallow.
- Peanut Butter Cups.
- Reese’s Pieces
And again this list could go on and on and we’ll never know that right answer. So till then, lets just keep eating all the ice cream we want. Let’s keep putting what ever toppings we want on ice cream. Lets keep eating in cups, bowls, waffle bowls and cones! But I think we all will agree that a trip to get ice cream is still the best trip we will ever make in our life!
Here comes my top 10 favorite toppings for my ice cream!