Kicks 99 Guitar Pull Star Russell Dickerson may be the best dad ever to an adorable baby boy. It doesn’t hurt that his son, Remington, is absolutely adorable. We’ve got baby dancing, baby bus driving, and plenty of baby giggles. Take a look at all these home-sweet moments of Russell and Rem Dog.
While you enjoy Russell loving on his boy, don’t forget Kicks 99 Guitar Pull Is Tuesday Night, November 15th, we have plenty of chances left for you to win tickets right here!
Fact’s About Guitar Pull Star Russell Dickerson
- Russell Edward Dickerson was born May 7, 1987, in Union City Tennessee!
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in music from Belmont University in 2010.
- In 2015, he released his Debut single “Yours”.
- “Yours” went to number one in January 2018.
- He’s Had 4 #1 Songs.
- Russell married his wife, Kailey, in May 2013.
- Russell and Kailey welcomed their first son in 2020.
Can’t wait to see Russell This Year At The Kicks 99 Guitar Pull! As you look at these moments with Russell and his family.