Country Music has had some funny songs over its history. So I’m taking a shot at The 9 Funniest Country Song Titles Ever. Now when you listen to the radio, you hear love songs, love gone wrong songs, dancing songs and then there are the funny ones.
Yeah the love songs and the love gone wrong songs stay with you for the memories, but dang, we all need to laugh.
Funnies That Didn’t Make The List
- When It Rains It Pours, Luke Combs
- Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone To Kill – Johnny Paycheck
- As Good As I Once Was, Toby Keith
- You Can’t Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd – Roger Miller
- Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy, Big & Rich
- Flushed From the Bathroom of Your Heart – Johnny Cash
- Like My Dog, Billy Currington
- I’ve Never Gone To Bed With An Ugly Woman, But I Sure Woke Up With a Few – Bobby Bare
- Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, Joe Nichols
- Out Of My Head And Back In My Bed – Loretta Lynn
- Rain Is A Good Thing, Luke Bryan
So while we could have had a countdown of at least 5o funny country songs, here comes the top 9. Now get ready to laugh