There’s nothing like finding The Best Country Love Songs. The one that describes your relationship with your significant other. Maybe you’ll even use it at your wedding one day! Sometimes songs can speak when words can’t. Not sure all will remember doing this, but as kids, we would call into the radio station and make requests for our “girlfriend”. We would tape it and play it back to try and impress her because we got our names on the radio. It’s part of how we got girlfriends
There are companies now that will take your love song, and put it into an audio file to hang. There are companies that will take your words and record the love song that you have written. So there’s no doubt that we have lots of ways to share our love song story!
We have so many different kinds of love songs. From classics to funny, we have lots of love songs.
Classic Love Songs
- Hello Darlin’, Conway Twitty
- You Look So Good In Love, George Strait
- I Walk The Line, Johnny Cash
- That’s The Way Love Goes, Merle Haggard
Funny Love Songs
- Big O’l Truck, Toby Keith
- I Don’t Even Know Your Name, Alan Jackson
- You’re The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly, Conway & Loretta
- She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy, Kenny Chesney
Newer Country Love Songs
- You Make It Easy, Jason Aldean
- Down To One, Luke Bryan
- 10,000 Hours, Dan + Shay
- Remind Me, Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood
A Few That You May Have Forgotten
- You’re Still The One, Shania Twain
- I Can Love You Like That, John Michael Montgomery
- When I Said I Do, Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black
- Forever & Ever Amen, Randy Travis
So now it’s time to count down, the top 10 greatest Country Love Songs Ever! (at least according to me). These are the greatest country love songs and I’m sure these have been played in many weddings!