The behind-the-scenes stuff at any workplace is just the best. The People Of Kicks 99 At Work Pranks, We are no different. We spend a lot of time with each other on a daily basis so we have to kind of have like each other. In most cases, we act like we do. so pranks are a part of the workday. We do keep in mind while playing pranks that they need to be fun and safe so that no one gets hurt.
Playing practical jokes can aid in:
- Increase employee engagement
- Increases positivity and eradicates toxicity
- Lessen burnout and stress
- Promotes a fun company culture
- Influences peer bonding
- Allows relaxation and rejuvenation
- Decreases absenteeism
- And just another reason to laugh
Some Prank ideas That Might Be Fun:
- Bubble wrap a co-worker’s office or desk
- Change out their family pictures with people they don’t know.
- Decorate their workspace for a birthday, even when it’s not
- Switch two people’s wireless keyboards and mouse
- Put a doughnut box on their desk, when they open it, its full of veggies
- How about the fake coffee spill?
If you watched the show, “The Office”, you Jim Halpert was the workplace prankster. The estimate that fans came up with is that the pranks would have cost somewhere between $7,000.00 to $10,000.00 in the real world. Now if we only had the time they had in the show to pull off those pranks, It would be epic.
So as you are about to see, The People Of Kicks 99 At Work Pranks are so much fun. These Never get old.