As the saying goes, “Betcha Can’t Eat Just One” It’s true. Potato Chips are the best snack on earth. There are tons of flavors. Some come and so, some stay around. But What about the ones that don’t exist yet? What About The Top 10 Potato Chip Flavors We Wished Existed?
On the Lays Facebook page, they put up from time to time fake flavors that you might like. That got me thinking – I decided to rank the fake ones by the ones that I couldn’t live without if they were real! We’ll get to that list in just a few.
Let’s Talk About Chips In General
- Barbeque chips were the first type of flavored potato chip.
- Americans eat about 1.85 billion pounds of potato chips, or about 6.6 pounds per person annually.
- Potato chips are the number one culprit for weight gain because they are high in fat and highly addictive.
- In the last 50 years, there have been over 100 different varieties of Doritos.
- Lay’s was the first successfully marketed national brand of potato chip
- In Britain, potato chips are called “crisps.” They say “chips” when they mean “fries.”
Now What Is Good For Dipping Chips?
Now this is a list that could go on forever and ever. Most everything is good to dip chips right. These are the most popular dips:
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Bean Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
So when Lays posted the flavors that you would like to have to have they hit some home runs. When you see the list, you’ll see a lot you will like and some you will call me crazy for even showing them. Here are some that didn’t make the list but I’d try them:
- Sweet Corn
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- Chocolate Ice Cream
Fake Flavors That Lays Made But Didn’t Sound Good At All
- Apple Cider Donuts
- Root Beer Float
- Brussel Sprouts
- Poke Bowl
- Melted Ice Cream Cone
So while I was looking at the Flavors That Don’t Exist, but I think they would be good – Here’s my top 10 list!