As you are planning your Halloween party, We Have A Few Adult Themed Drinks For Halloween! Most of these can be made with adult juice and some can be made without the juice!
The Halloween Season
Did you know that in 2022 Americans will spend around 10.6 Billion dollars on Halloween? The average amount we will spend on costumes, candy, decorations, and greeting cards per person is estimated at around $100 per person. The total breakdown is kinda like this! This breakout leaves out A Few Adult Themed Drinks For Halloween.
- $3.6 billion for costumes
- $3.1 billion for candy
- $3.4 billion for decorations
- $0.6 billion for greeting cards
It isn’t just kids who plan to dress up. Of that $3.6 billion spent. Another $1.2 billion will go toward children’s costumes. $1.7 billion will be spent on adult costumes. The remaining $0.7 billion is for pet costumes.
Tips for Saving Money on Halloween
Halloween could easily make a dent in your budget, but it doesn’t have to. There are a few things you can do to avoid overspending on Halloween while still enjoying the festivities.
Some of the best ways to save money on Halloween include:
- Hand-making costumes versus buying them.
- Purchasing candy for trick-or-treaters in bulk at warehouse clubs.
- Making decorations from low-cost supplies or items you have around the house.
- Shopping thrift stores or surplus stores to find inexpensive costume and décor materials.
- Taking advantage of free Halloween events in your community.
A Big Way To Save Money On Next Halloween!
Once Halloween is over, you can get a head start on saving for next year. Stores usually start marking down costumes, decorations, candy and other Halloween supplies on November 1st. You could use that as an opportunity to stock up on items for next year.
Hope these tips are helpful and A Few Adult Themed Drinks For Halloween